Dénes Türei, Ph.D.
Heidelberg University Hospital &
Merten Group and
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ,email@example.com
- Public key: fetch from keyserver
Note: you can send encrypted message to any of my mail addresses using the key above.
Please attach your key.
Fingerprint = 0A51 F78E 8714 061E 8159 30A2 5706 A4B6 09DD 65A6
- Phone: +49 6221 387-8265 (Germany landline, EMBL), +49 151 6629 9976 (Germany, cellphone)
- Videocall: appear.in/deeenes (I don't use Skype)
- Location: Room C2.03, European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Meyerhofstraße 1, 69117 Heidelberg, Germany (address mails to Gavin group please!)
- Curriculum vitae
- lipyd: a Python module for lipidomics LC MS/MS data analysis
- OmniPath: literature curated, high quality human signaling pathways
- pypath: Python2&3 module for signaling pathways analysis
- Autophagy Regulatory Network: integrated database of
post-translational, transcriptional and post-transcriptional regulation of human autophagy
- SignaLink: literature curated signaling pathways combined with
post-translational, transcriptional and post-transcriptional regulatory networks
- pysemsim: Python2&3 module for graph based
Gene Ontology semantic similarity calcualtion. Can be used also for querying the Gene Ontology tree.
- csim: Python2&3 module implementing 20 methods
for comparison of clusterings and network communities